Wanna Have a Juicy Spring?

I checked my email today and found this in my inbox:


The email said, "Now that we've met, we have a little something for you."

Now, if it was my birthday, I would have already prodded my dearest hubby to let me use this coupon. Or if Christmas is just around the corner, I would have already called my Mom and told her I've got the idea for the perfect Christmas gift for me - from her.  But my birthday and Christmas are both months away still (and they happen to be one day after the other!). Ha!

So, just for the fun of it, I went to Juicy Couture's website and browsed for a "love ko 'to!" item and found these:


Love ko the leather handles and drawstring of this JC Beverly Tote, with the buckle accents. And the key fob is so cute!

"Make history in these Juicy aviator frames, accented with a heart. Worn by celebrities throughout the years, they're sure to up your glam factor exponentially." (www.juicycouture.com) Couldn't have said it any better.


The purse is $248 while the sunglasses are for $98.  Any takers?

Comments

Popular Posts