Cupcakes!

I've had three different kinds of cupcakes in the last three days. You see, my son turned 7 last Thursday, and he celebrated his birthday party with his classmates last Saturday. So, in between the day of, as well as the party day itself, I've probably eaten about a dozen cupcakes (burp!) :)

I ordered the uber-yummy cupcakes from Sweet Surrender. My good friend Celine baked them. Check out her Facebook page and see for yourself the goodies that she whips. 


Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes and Mini-Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting 



I have always been biased with cheesecake so it was a no-brainer for me to order the Red Velvet Creamcheese Cupcake. But then, she threw in those free Mini-Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting and as soon as I tasted them...whoa! That's REALLY GOOD! And I don't just say that because Celine is my friend, I've told her (because it is true) that her cupcakes are as good as the big name retailer "Cupcakes by Lori and Heather."


Then come Saturday, she whipped up the Vanilla Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Frosting...I mean, what else would you expect from a vanilla cupcake, right? It's the same-old-and-plain-vanilla-cupcakes. Wrong!!! You've got to try hers, because then, you would know what a proper Vanilla Cupcake should be!


Vanilla Cupakes with Brown Sugar Frosting

Comments

Popular Posts