For the Love of Gadgets

Hubby gave me my new Nokia N8 a few days ago. I am blessed that in his love for gadgets, he does not forget moi :)  Hmm...come to think of it, soon after he upgraded his Gateway laptop, he upgraded my old Dell laptop to an HP and soon after he bought a Canon DSLR, he upgraded my Sony Cybershot point-and-shoot camera with a Nikon DSLR - sweet!

I could live without the newest gadget, mind you.  Kindle might be the fad nowadays but I still love reading books the "normal" way. And while IPad has already introduced its successor, the IPad2, it still beats me how to use one (with all the apps that come with it). And I'm guessing I'm the only one in the planet right now who is left with this predicament.

But this N8 is quite fascinating!  I spend hours and hours getting to know the many features this Symbian3 Phone has to offer. And thanks to Google, any answer to my question about any of it, is just a click away. The timing is also quite perfect! With my trip to Singapore in just a month, I could actually just load to my phone all the documents I need for my trip - yay!
Nokia N8
Thanks, Best Friend! Love yah!


Comments

Popular Posts