That Owl Thing

Okay, can someone please tell me what's up with all the hype about owls, nowadays? As it is, everywhere I go, I see this unique fowl mimicked in each and every retail item I can  think of. Don't get me wrong, because I find them awfully cute. Just really curious as to when this idea came soaring (pun intended). 



Shirt by Forever 21




Owl Bracelet Set
Bracelets by Juicy Couture 



Key Ring from Coach




Necklace from Aldo



Coin purse from Fossil


Purse by Kate Spade

Aren't they all cute? I recently purchased the bracelets for my daughter. As for myself, I am on the lookout for a really nice owl cocktail ring, any suggestions where I can find one?

Comments

  1. I am a big fan too! love the kate spade purse...saw an owl ring at aldo guildford! goodluck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. d k rin alam how it "owl" started :-O sayang dami dto now, ng mga different colors & sizes ng rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aldo Accessories! Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ate Criza, do you need my home address? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts