Aldo Shoes for Life!

What a timing! Remember the boots I blogged yesterday? Well, I found out today that Aldo Shoes is having a promotion/contest called "Aldo Shoes for a Lifetime". Simply play three games of chance i.e., Rockin' Roulette, Spin & Win, Magic Hat Trick and WHEN you win three out of three, you get a 15% coupon valid for use online and at Aldo Stores. I said "when" because you can keep on playing until you win! I know so, because that's what I did. Playing was really easy and super fun. Just click on any "lucky shoe" and wait to see if you win the game. Be patient, before long, you will eventually win (I kinda have the feeling that Aldo is giving away those 15% coupons generously) ;)

That's not all, when you play all the three games I mentioned above (well for 15% coupon, why not?!) you are entitled to be entered into winning 2 pairs of Aldo shoes every year for the next 25 years!!! That's why it's called Aldo Shoes for a Lifetime :0) Yipeee!!!

This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, US, UK and Ireland (lucky us!). And NO PURCHASE necessary - making a purchase will not increase anyone's chances of winning. But then again, scoring those pairs of boots I wanted is soooo like winning :) After all, I got them on clearance price, with free shipping and an additional 15% discount to boot - sweet! 



The contest ends on Nov. 25 and drawing will be on December 1 - best of luck to all of us!




Comments

Popular Posts