Furniture Reinvented

I have a major project brewing in my head. Thanks to Resource Furniture, I am now hooked on the idea of space-saving furniture. I tell you, the first time I watched their video, I was utterly amused! And to learn that they recently opened a showroom in Vancouver made me squirm with much excitement :)

"Oh, please, please...let me have one please!"


Featuring the ITO combination. This set-up is perfect for a cozy study room/ guest bedroom/ family room (yep, one room - three functions).

Ahh! Reclining loveseats! Perfect for family movie nights! 
    
What floors me is the fact that I don't have to move anything out of the way as I unfold the bed behind. Everything stays in its place - see the built-in shelf become the bed's legs? Awesome!!! And, did I tell you that's actually a QUEEN-sized bed? :-)


Comments

Popular Posts