The Tall and Short of It

Fall is here. And this time, the chilly mornings and cold nights kinda came early - I had to wear my boots to work two weeks before summer officially ended. Soooo bracing myself for a long and cold fall season this year. I've updated my wardrobe just a tad bit ;) but if Santa would come early and bring me these boots as early Christmas presents, I surely wouldn't mind!


I like to stay away from the pack and wear boots in other colors than  just black - and this gray over-the-knee boots from Aldo are just perfect!



MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS - Hamilton Leather Riding Boots
Simple and classic, from Michael Kors.



A nice alternative to my high-heeled tall Aldo taupe boots. Nice one, Tory Burch!


Super love ko 'to: an ultra-chic and hip bootie from Joie 

Comments

Popular Posts