Wanted: Steve Madden Boots

Remember these Aldo boots I blogged about? I bought them online and UPS lost them! It is still under investigation and the most likely resolution is a full refund of my order. In the meantime, my boots are gone - poof!


Then enter these stunning convertible tall boots from Steve Madden that I saw one girl from church wearing last Sunday at mass. I had to do a double-take (pa-simple naman syempre!) as I admired its cognac color, leather material and the uber-cute gold zipper detail at the back. 


Intyre Boots from Steven by Steve Madden

As soon as I got home, I went berserk searching for it online. And yeah, I found it alright.  Here's the deal: it's currently selling for $229 at Amazon, add to that the tax and shipping cost (gulp!). I found them on clearance at HSN for only $69 but the last pair is in black and in size 6 - it turns out they released these last year so I'm only a year late of their promotion - hay!!!



Meanwhile, here I am, stalking these crazy-cute boots till they come down to a little saner price. It's a waiting game...

Comments

  1. Eleanor PhanOctober 27, 2011

    girl... i love your style! i'm still waiting for "boot weather" over here. BTW, i just saw these on amazon for US $102 over here. is amazon different in canada??

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Ellie! hmmm...send me the link!!! :) I just went there again (amazon US site) and there is a pair for $96.12 but it's in size 6 and in black. there is another pair of boots almost like it, called "intyce" for $122 in my size and in the cognac color. let me see how I hold out, coz I just might settle for that one if these "intyre" boots don't go on sale soon!
    i kinda miss the AZ/ Nevada weather at this time of the year. it's kinda cold here this side of BC right now, feels like winter already (which isn't normal, really).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts