Our Anniversary


Ten years ago today, I married my best friend.

We were office mates and became good buddies through the course of our work.  He was my bodyguard, my driver, my taga-buhat, my intercessor, my saving grace sa mga kapalpakan ko whenever I would forget something important for work. Then we started sharing laughter, tears, frustrations, challenges and triumphs. He made me laugh a lot, he inspired me and he made me feel very special.

One day, we were once again jabbing at each other when we just blurted out our first "I love you's"...just like that!

Our wedding was really simple but I love every detail of it:
We were married at our community's (The Living Word) parish church, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, with our very own parish priest/spiritual director, Fr. Jun Apalisok officiating the wedding mass.

Our choir, The Living Word Choir, couldn't have sung more perfectly---from Carol Banawa's "Panunumpa" as my wedding march, to our theme song, Steven Curtis Chapman's "I Will Be Here."

Our dearest friends and secondary sponsors, Jojo and James who were heaven-sent for sharing their expertise in photography.

Our dearest Best Man, Jun, who was very attentive to our every need---down to the room service midnight snack at our hotel room after the reception!

Our Ninongs and Ninangs---Ninong Nene, Ninang Bing, Ninong Raul, Ninang Vangie, Ninong Pepe, Ninang Zeny, Ninong Mike, Ninang Chat (RIP), Ninong Pat and Ninang Wawim---these are the very people we look up to as a couple.

Our friends and family who were all there sharing this special day with us.

Oh! And not to forget, our very yummy wedding cake made by Estrel's :)

I'd loveto do it all over again!

Happy 10th Anniversary, dearest...I love you!



Comments

Popular Posts