Aritzi-aaaahhhh!

Tsk, tsk! I am hooked on Aritzia :) Their clothes are kind of expensive and I only trek into their stores come Boxing Day (which happens to be MY special day - so I've got reason to splurge, hehe!). But this year, I found myself back there again AFTER New Year's for their winter sale - and just last week, I went ONLINE and picked up two more items! Whew! Good thing I only have an eye for markdowns :))

My best loot at the store! $49 from original retail price of $70.


Scored this pair of pants online for $25. Original retail was $60.


I saw this scarf in the store going for full retail of $55.  I needed a warm scarf in gray color, but $55 was more than what I was willing to pay for a scarf. So when I saw that it was only $27.50 online (50% off), I snagged it! 

I was also very pleased and pleasantly surprised at how fast their shipping was. My items came within 2 days of placing my order! In a beautiful Aritzia gift box! Beautifully packed! With my receipt inside an Aritzia envelope!

Oh, Aritzia... you give more and more reasons to come back ;)


Comments

Popular Posts