And The Journey Goes On (The View is Amazing!)

My Dailey Method journey has been so much fun since day 1.  I'm done with my training and have been teaching classes for more than a month now. What fun I'm having! I couldn't ask for better clients and TDM Team to work with :)

BUT it's still work - serious work. It takes me at least 2 days to study for a class (that's the OC in me!): I make up my playlist, plan the flow of my class and choreograph the exercise variations for the day.

Teaching a class is a whole new adventure in itself. Each class is different and the flow of the class is somehow dictated by the level of energy the clients bring. But what a high it gives me when my clients are so gung-ho and they GET exactly what TDM is all about! I've started introducing more challenging variations and when they could do it - without batting an eyelash - that's such a thrill!

But nothing tops that moment when a client approaches me and compliments me for a great class - it's both exhilarating and humbling! Just last week, a client who's been coming to the studio for months, told me that she liked the way I teach and for some reason, it's the only way that clicked for her. I told her that she made me so happy, to which she said, "Oh, I AM HAPPY!" That, right there, made my entire week. :)

I couldn't wait till my next class!







Comments

Popular Posts