Ooh-Lu-Lu!

I am officially hooked on Lululemon :) And to think I don't do yoga!!! My first Scuba Hoodie did it for me - then those Run and Power Y Tanks *sigh* I also admire the brains behind the ingenuous product line: reversible gear, 2-ways-to-wear crops, super-comfy Luon fabric and convertible bags... all the things they create borne out of necessity - very practical!

And then today, they added new items online. Give it a month - no, one week- and everyone in Vancouverland would be strutting those gear for sure. Wanna jump on the bandwagon? Here's a taste of what's currently online (brace yourself - they're gorgeous pieces!!!).



Flow and Go Tote ($128) Lulu read my mind. I was just wishing yesterday for them to come out with a simple, lightweight tote and here it is! Of course, it can be carried cross-body, too! What's not to like?


Apres Practice Anorak ($158) shown with Endless Circle Scarf ($68) - is it my birthday yet? I want these!


Scuba Hoodie ($108) Sooo love this color for Spring!




Ebb & Flow Tank ($64) Love the combo of black and pink, and that it's of longer length.



Yin Me Pullover ($98) That's reversible so just think that you're actually buying two tops for $49 each :0) This is selling like hotcakes, two other colors have already been sold out, just today.



Ebb & Flow Crop ($78) Just looking at it makes me feel so cozy already!



Tea Lounge Pullover ($88) Just as its name says, perfect for lounging.

Comments

Popular Posts