FP Movement


Free People now has a yoga line called "FP Movement." 




Uh-oh! Another competitor to Lululemon has surfaced. I am a big fan of Lulu's but I admit that FP clothes are quite nice and a few of their new line have actually caught my eye:


CROPPED PANT $79

FISH NET RACER BACK BRA $28.50

CRISS CROSS BRA $38

SPORT RACER BACK BRA $59

Some of their price range is lower than Lulu's but considering it would be shipped from outside of Canada, I have to take shipping rate and custom costs into account. Lulu offers free shipping and there are no custom fees involved as they are shipped from Vancouver (gets to me within 1 - 2 days!). 
All things considered, if these goodies start going on sale, would be worth the purchase. 
I wonder when that's gonna happen? 
Oh, well! Let the stalking begin! ;)



Comments

Popular Posts