Splurge of a Lifetime

The island paradise of Pamalican

I am not Angelina Jolie nor the girlfriend of Leonardo di Caprio, but I sure am hoping that one day, I could stay in this luxurious island on my splurge of a lifetime!


This is the Amanpulo (from the Aman Hotels Group), in Pamalican Island. The Philippines boasts of many world-class resorts but I believe Amanpulo is the most expensive, to date. I could only sigh at the thought of spending thousand of dollars for a piece of this island paradise, north of Palawan. For $6850, me and hubby can enjoy:

  • Five-night world-class hotel accommodation in a Beach Casita
  • Welcome champagne and fruit platter upon arrival
  • Breakfast, lunch and dinner during our stay
  • Serenaded private sunset cruise, with cocktail service
  • Massage for two
  • Private sunset beach barbecue

I must say, the whole package and the promise of privacy and elegance is luring me in...luring me in...luring me in...


Pristine beach and crystal clear waters
Private sunset dinner, included in the Five-Night Romance at Amanpulo Package
Daily buffet meals served at the restaurant
Knowing us, we would opt to sit by the pool during meals :)
Unless we'll have this casita, which comes with its private pool (yeah!)
Unforgettable cozy dinners at the Picnic Grove (by the beach)
Breathtaking!

Comments

Popular Posts