Room Makeover

My girls' room is decked in Hannah Montana theme, which they've already outgrown. They are growing really fast and a room makeover is imminent. They told me the color palette they would like in their room which is the combo of (drumroll, please!)...black, white and hot pink (gulp!). They are so ready for grown-up glam!


I have found the following design inspirations for their room that gave me ideas on how to go about with this makeover. (Uhm, this is the part where you wish me good luck! The pressure is on!) 


Stay tuned for the reveal!


Love ko the idea of putting file boxes underneath the table



We saw a hot pink ottoman/ storage at the store the other day...hmmm, maybe we should have bought it?

printer table with drawers
A critical piece in their room will be their study area



main_3
Pulling off something to that effect would be great!

Comments

Popular Posts