Freebies!!!

My mom got me hooked on Mary Kay. You see, she's been into beauty and skin care products since I was little (she used to work as a Franchise Dealer with Avon for about 20 or so years). When she moved to the US, she discovered Mary Kay - and the rest is history :)


I guess one day she really couldn't stand the sad state of my skin affairs - hehe - that she dragged me to the bathroom, told me to wash my face, gave me a cleanser, moisturizer, skin foundation, mineral powder, night solution, day solution - the works!!! I saw the change in my complexion right away and I am happy to report that up until today, this is the only beauty indulgence that I keep.


Now that we've moved, my Mary Kay supplies are gone (so sad!). So I searched online for an MK rep to order from. I got sample freebies with my order (Timewise Great Deal Set) and ANOTHER freebie just for ordering over $50 total! These freebies would be coming directly from MK and not from my rep.

Now, here's the juicy part: somehow, MK forgot to mail me the freebies and the 2-week wait for the items in the mail became a 4-week wait, with no products still. I called my MK rep and she immediately called me to drop off FULL SIZE versions of my freebies! Yipee!!!



I guess it pays to be patient, eh?! :-)


Love ko my freebies: Visibly Fit Body Lotion (left)
Hand and Decolette' Cream with Sunscreen (right)
$70 ++

Comments

Popular Posts