A Whole New Method by Lululemon

What do you know? Lululemon has expanded its line and added more barre method-friendly apparel (yipee!). I am a fan of their method socks (the ones with non-slip grip at the bottom), so finding out this morning that there's a whole lotta new gear dedicated to barre class exercises makes me so giddy and happy (couldn't you tell?).

I have been taking non-impact exercise at The Dailey Method in White Rock for 4 months now, and though our studio is pretty brand new (it's the second studio to have opened in Canada, the first one is in Dunbar Village in Vancouver), barre method classes have been such a rave in California the past 10 years. Bar Method exercise is a whole new level of exercise and I'm glad (oh, so glad!) that Lululemon is keeping up with the trend. On the other hand, Lulu - what took you so long?!

Now, enough said. Let's look at the gorgeous pieces Lululemon created:


Back Burner Tank
Back Burner Tank ($58)
Just like dancing, coming into a Dailey Method class dressed in form-fitting clothes is a must. I could move freely without extra fabric getting in my way.



Barre Pulse Pant*R
Barre Pulse Pant ($98)
Another must: this tight and slimming pant perfectly shows alignment and muscle engagement



Method Sock
Method Sock ($18)
This is a nice variation to my old ones: extra pads for the balls of the feet, calf-length and more fun colors!



Method Bag
Method Bag ($138)
As if I need a new bag! But hey, this blog isn't about me - it's about Lululemon's Bar Method Line, remember? ;)



Comments

Popular Posts