Are You a Smart Shopper?

If you are like me who delights in online shopping, then this blog is for you!

Have you heard of smartbargains.com? I just chanced upon this website and I tell you that I couldn't be happier with my shopping experience here. Talk about great deals! So, where to start?



First, sign up for their email alerts. This way, you will be in the know about the latest deals they have. A word of caution though, KNOW YOUR LIMIT. It's very tempting to buy everything you see here. They offer big name brands like Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, Steve Madden, Kenneth Cole, Chinese Laundry, Nine West, Cole Hann among others. They also carry perfume brands such as that of Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Cool Waters, Marc Jacobs, etc.


Today, they are offering a 3 for $99 deal. There are specially marked items that fall in this category (there's a lot, actually!). Just shop three items and at checkout, your total will be just $99!


Second, browse online for coupons. Yep, I NEVER pay for shipping. I always avoid this add-on cost by searching online for a coupon that I can use for this site. Here's the most reliable one I have used TWICE already: retailmenot.com. Just search for "coupon for free shipping for smartbargains.com" on google and look for the link from retailmenot.com's site. I chanced upon this coupon and it automatically brings me to a new smartbargains.com browser with my updated shopping cart reflecting the free shipping + 15% off my entire order! So, instead of paying $99 + $10.95 shipping, I actually paid only $84.15 for everything! Remember that the items I shopped for were actually below retail price already, so in all, I have saved (drumroll, please!) $209.85. Smart, eh?!



Now, the downside (at least for us outside of the US): smartbargains.com only ships in the US. Good for you if you have a brother who lives in Illinois and happens to visit Canada every so often, that he can haul all your loot in his luggage every time he comes to visit (oh, wait! that's me! hehe!).  For great deals such as this, you're bound to find a way, so go ahead and start shopping smart! :0)

Comments

Popular Posts