Innocent Blurts - A Collection

The following blog is a re-post from my multiply site. These are some of the antics and funny blurts of my kiddos that I have collected the past years (there's quite a lot!) Thank goodness for blogs, I have a way of preserving them. I've already forgotten most of these stuff and reading them again brought a smile to my face once more :) 


Beatrice (the smart one)
After telling me that she didn't want her dessert, I told her, "B, sayang naman yan, ubusin mo. It's expensive." 
She goes, "Why, Mommy? How much is it?" 
"$2.49," I said. 
She kept quiet for a while then blurted, "Mommy, is $2.49, 8 quarters, 4 dimes, 1 nickel and 4 pennies?"
Ano daw?!! 


Faith (my Kikay forever)



We were on our way to the store and getting in the van, Faith found a $20 bill by her carseat. It turned out, it was her Lola's. Of course, her Lola didn't take it back anymore and told her to just keep it. Faith was so happy and kept repeating, "I found $20...I found $20..."

As I parked the van by the store and Faith was getting off, she blurted, "I'm like London (from Disney's Suite Life of Zack and Cody show)! I'm pretty and rich!"




Reuel (super-lambing)


Reuel accidentally hit me with his Thomas train toy, so I got a 3-inch scratch on my leg. Though it was superficial, it still had quite the sting. The next day, I showed Reuel my scratch. He reached out, touched my leg and kissed it, then said, "Jesus, please make Mommy's boo-boo feel better."




Roshaun (the cutie kulit)


When Roshaun turned 1 and started learning words, he picked up easily the words he often heard at home. His first words were "lala" (for Lola), "mama" for Mommy, "dada" for Daddy . 


My little boy was also in his discovery stage. He would yank on curtains, so I would tell him, "no!" When he would scatter my little decorative pebbles all over the living room, I would say, "no!"  He would even get trash out of our garbage can and would try to eat them (ewww!).

One time, during one of our tender moments, I asked him lovingly, "Roshaun, do you love Mommy?" He emphatically said, "no!"



:)




Comments

Popular Posts