Birthday Wish(ful Thinking) List 2011

This blog has been in my draft file for awhile. No, it wasn't that I was racking up more stuff to add in here (kayo naman!!!). It's because for the longest time, I was stumped on the introduction part. But then I thought, a girl's wishful thinking needs no introduction. And may I add, I will be turning fabulously 40 in a month, so humor me for a while, okay?
Love ko the size and the simplicity of its use. Plus, I don't have to worry about memory or storage coz I can take care of that via Amazon Cloud. Most of all, the price is right. ;)



I need a black watch for work.



Queen Couture Silver Watch
...and also a statement watch from Juicy Couture - ahahaha!





Love their milk chocolate mocha, belgian waffles and chocolate fondue! Need I say more?


I would love to be able to get back to some ballet and jazz dance lessons!
This will be MY ultimate gift to myself :)




 Live Healthy WrapChasse Tight

I'm just starting to get hooked with Lulu's. And being a Canada brand based here in Vancouver, I should have more Lululemon apparel to support the company, right?!




I have wanted an orchid plant for the longest time...but hubby is highly doubtful I'd keep it alive. Pati kasi cactus, napapatay ko - but it's still worth knowing if he's right or not ;)






Comments

Popular Posts