Barbie-Q by the Pool (The Peninsula Manila)

Seriously, the way food fests are scheduled for this month, one would think we didn't have enough food binges during the Christmas and New Year holidays!  Either that, or we just wanna start the year right ;) 


As my two previous posts were all about eating and dining in Vancouver, this new post is for my friends and family in Manila. See? I haven't forgotten you guys! ;)


I read on Candy Dizon's blog site becausecandysaysso about this cool barbecue dinner by the pool event at The Peninsula Manila from January 27 to February 25. Nett rate is P1473.60 for Adults and P970 for kids (under 12 years). Now, this sounds F-U-N! I would totally do this if I were in Manila - and I know quite a number of my peeps who wouldn't wanna miss this (ahem!).


So read on and save the date. Don't forget about me, ha? Ikain nyo na lang ako :)


Repost with permission from Candy Dizon's site: becausecandysaysso.blogspot.com.
Thanks very much, Candy!



Comments

Popular Posts